Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby photos



















Hi everyone

Just a quick note that I've added a convenient link to this page - located to the right under "My favorite links" that leads to our photo album of Allison. Check back periodically for updates! We just uploaded a new batch this morning if you'd like to check it out.

Meanwhile, I've got a backlog of blog ideas (not all of them baby-related, even!) and will hopefully be posting those soon. For now I'm just looking forward to seeing my mother and grandmother, who will be coming to Birmingham tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the pic of David cooking with Allison in the baby carrier. Those things have warnings all over them saying "don't attempt cooking or other dangerous activities while baby is in carrier." Why do they have a carrier then?

Love the pics ... keep the updates coming!

Andrea